Why Use CrescoData's Commerce-in-the-Cloud Suite?
The CrescoData Commerce Connect Platform is available via Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Its full stack of product features are available through its Commerce-in-the-Cloud Suite. This enables customers to develop, run and manage applications without the complexity of building and maintaining the infrastructure associated with developing and managing the service.
Join the move from point-to-point integration to a Headless Commerce Cloud ecosystem. Use a single data model, preconfigured channel templates to connect to an existing ecosystem of 90+ commerce platforms via a single integration. Connect disparate Commerce Platforms. Start connecting to new APIs with no coding. Remove costly channel maintenance and solve challenging platform connections with flexible connection methods. Get data and connection transparency via a Central Virtual Data Console.
What are the benefits of using The CrescoData Commerce-in-the-Cloud Suite v building capability in-house?
- Innovate and scale with confidence: connect to over 85 new channels.
- Save time on painful channel API maintenance: move from Multi-point connection to a Single Point connection.
- Move to a centralized data model: The CrescoData Mapping Language (CML) is a unified mapping language that enables product, order, alerts and channel attribute data to be mapped to a centralized format.
- Unify the customer experience : create a consistent product content experience across all commerce channels.
- Automate your commerce business: connect disparate commerce platforms and synchronize commerce data seamlessly in real-time across all channels.
- Save time, save money: Stay ahead of your competitors, remove the need to maintain costly channel connections and spend more time driving innovative customer experiences.
- Remove manual mapping: Access powerful AI to automate the mapping of products across multiple channels in real time.
- Make informed business decisions: Access real-time reports.
- Modular API Access: Access some or all modules as part of your commerce stack.
How does The CrescoData Commerce-in-the-Cloud Suite differ to other Platforms or Integrators?
Until now you may have created and struggled to maintain point-to-point API integrations and done manual mappings or product uploads. This is not scalable and prone to errors. The CrescoData centralized data model provides full transparency and easy data control with instant rules and mapping changes.
Other commerce data integration platforms require in-house resources and a degree of manual intervention for mappings. This means the more channels you publish to, the more manual maintenance for rules and mappings.
The key benefits of The CrescoData Platform include:
- A centralised data model: Unified mapping language allows for flexibility and scale for product, order and alerts data.
- Single Integration Point: Removes the need for point to point integration. Our Headless solution acts as a middle-wear and we map to your product and order format.
- Full data transparency: Across all imports, publishing destinations including history logs.
- Configurable Monitoring + Alerts: Including expired tokens, issues at Source or Channel end
- Templated channel connections: Removes the need for in-house custom coding.
- Connection Agnostic: We can always find a solution to any tricky integration through our flexible connection methods: API, XML, CSV, JSN, or Google Sheet solutions.
- Extensive marketplace experience. We take the pain out of dealing with marketplaces.
- Rapid proto-typing: Modular API access at no additional cost. Transparent and affordable pricing.
- CrescoData Marketplace Mapper: A powerful product mapping tool that helps reduce manual product mapping challenges.
- Channel Attributes Enrichment Module: Provides a centralised API and data format to retrieve categories as well as category specific attributes for all supported channels. The list of attributes incl. the type of attribute as well as its possible values.
- Rules Engine: Set unlimited rules with immediate implementation. Rules can be set for: Source integration connection; Product, Price, Stock, Promotions, Shipping + Order status specific flows: like set to "ready-to-ship if tracking number is added" or "filter until payment has been confirmed”.
- Image Sync Module: Transform product images instantly as we magically rescale, improve background quality, apply watermarks, crop, rename, host on our CSN, convert and orientate your product images ready for commerce.
- Remove Manual Data Flows: At CrescoData we love solving complex data problems and can help automate back-end processes workflow issues. We want to help your business scale.