- This Support Policy is deemed incorporated by reference in the Cresco Data Platform as a Service Agreement and unless otherwise defined, all capitalised terms used herein refer to the terms as defined in the Cresco Data Platform as a Service Agreement. Customer's use of any support provided by Cresco Data constitutes acceptance of this Support Policy, and Customer's continued use of such support further constitutes acceptance of any revisions or updates to this Support Policy as Cresco Data may make and publish from time to time.
- Cresco Data offers the following support:
- a) "Basic Support" which includes a web-based Information Centre containing guides on publishing destinations, frequently asked questions and other information needed by customers, and assistance on Incidents reported via email to support @crescodata.com.
- b) "Premier Support" will include Basic Support and the following support:
- Severity 1 and 2 incidents reported and responded to via phone and Severity 3 incidents reported and responded to via email in accordance with response times as set out in this Policy or the applicable SOW;
- Price promotions by channel; and
- Out of office hours.
- Cresco Data will provide support between 9am and 6pm (Singapore Standard Time) Monday to Friday, excluding gazetted public holidays in Singapore.
- Cresco Data identifies three (3) incident severity levels which can be summarised in the table below:
|Severity Level||Description||Example||*Target Response Time||**Resolution Time|
|Level 1 - Critical||Incidents that may cause a financial loss due to no updates or incorrect data being published||
||1 business day||2 business day|
|Level 2 - Medium||Incidents that do not significantly impair the functioning of the service and do not significantly affect the service to users||
||1 business day||3 business days|
|Level 3-Low||Incidents with no impact to service||
||2 business day||5 business day|
*Target Response Time is the duration/time in which CrescoData makes the first contact regarding the request. Please note this is dependent on the timings stated in point 3
**Resolution Time may change depending on the Publishing Destination and cannot guarantee any resolution time in such cases as stated in point 5
- For issues within the Publishing Destinations such as API downtime or system unavailability, Cresco Data will liaise with the publishing destinations to work towards the resolution of an Incident. Cresco Data cannot guarantee any resolution time in such cases.
- Support (whether Basic Support or Premier Support) provided by Cresco Data does not include:
- a) any services other than those set out in a SOW signed by Cresco Data and Customer;
- b) resolution of Incidents caused by (i) unauthorised access or use; (ii) any third party; (iii) customer error; (iv) any changes to Customer’s data input (e.g. account password changes, website upgrades, change in platform or any other changes to Customer's website); (v) any failure to provide Cresco Data with sufficient information related to the Incident; or (v) any failure by Customer to comply with The Cresco Data Platform as a Service Agreement the applicable SOW and/or any other agreement between Customer and Cresco;
- c) training of staff;
- d) investigation or corrections of errors in services other than the Services;
- e) correction of product data;
- f) support in languages other than English or Mandarin; or
- g) providing service information generally available,
- In reporting an Incident, Customer is to state the following via support portal or in an email sent to email@example.com:
- Customer name, and Customer contact person's name and email.
- Severity Level.
- Name of the feed affected and of the Publishing Destination of the affected feed.
- Description of the Incident, including screen-shots of error messages or what the user sees on the Publishing Destination.
- A description of the impact on Customer's business.
- Cresco Data may charge Customer a Fee at Cresco's standard rate for any issue escalated to Cresco Data which is not an Incident.