On boarding process
CrescoData's approach to On-Boarding, project management and delivery is staged over four key milestones:
- Requirements Gathering
- User Acceptance Testing
- Activation to Support
We are an agile team that pivot based upon priorities and deadlines. Being agile means we are focused on high quality delivery and results, instead allocating overheads towards process management and large amounts of administration.
Having a lean structure also means that we work closely together to remove roadblocks and ensure we are working towards a common goal of delivery and customer satisfaction.
This commit also requires commit from The Customer and working with customers that share a common attitude and vision means that projects get completed successfully to the mutual benefit of both parties.
Prior to starting work on the project CrescoData conducts a detailed requirements session to discuss:
- How the platforms will connect
- Required workflows
- Agreement on data flows, rules, architecture and integration points
- What’s needed from the Customer’s
- Detailed UAT test cases
- Project timelines
- Agreement on the project team
Statement of Work
- Following the assessment made during the Requirements Gathering exercise, the detailed requirements are documented, UAT test cases are agreed and a project plan is created. This is shared in the Statement of Work for both parties to sign off.
Project Management Process
- The delivery requirements will be added into a GTM Plan (Go To Market Plan) which is shared with the Customer
- A Slack channel is set up for instant communication
- Weekly project management meetings will take place
- Actions are recorded in the GTM sheet
- The connection is then tested using the pre-agreed UAT test cases
- This is done in conjunction with The Customer
- CrescoData also offers a Continuous Testing process. For more details on the CrescoData Automated testing process see <Support and Maintenance Section>
- Once the Service has passed the pre-agreed UAT test cases is considered at point of Activation.
- It is it is handed over to The Customer who has 14 days to conduct any additional UAT
- If required any test results are fed back to CrescoData and changes or amendments are made
- Once the UAT period is completed the Service moves to Support
- Any changes are either Support or Change Requests
Support Training and Service Handover
Before turning the Platform-as-a-Service on, CrescoData will host a detailed training session with your Business and Support Team. In this session we will run though:
- How to use The CrescoData Management Portal to add new merchants, view active services or investigate support issues
- Checklists to run through before contacting CrescoData Support team
- CrescoData FAQs
- The CrescoData Support Process
For CrescoData SLA’s please reference the CrescoData Support Policy
On-going Account Management
Once on-boarded you are assigned a Customer Success Manager who is your key point of contact throughout your engagement with CrescoData. As a PaaS customer you will be allocated scheduled Account planning sessions.